Restore your well-being and get the golden glow of health by creating your very health sanctuary in the privacy of your home. Sauna, the “Finish” way of relaxation is now at your disposal. The concept of Sauna originated in Finland about 2000 yrs ago. Originally it was a pit dug into a slope. Over the years it transformed into a cabin with fire place. The simple heat generation process has astounding benefits. The soft heat created has a gentle penetrating and moisturizing effect. Perspiration in a non-polluted and healthy atmosphere eliminates harmful toxins and metabolic wastes from the body, consequently improving body's metabolism. A retreat to this exclusive haven promotes physical and mental replenishment.
Sauna may provide some relief to patients with asthma and chronic bronchitis and may also alleviate pain and improve joint mobility in patients with rheumatic diseases. Sauna does not cause drying of skin and may even benefit patients with psoriasis. It may reduce the incidence of the common cold and temporarily relieve the symptoms. Regular saunas combined with exercise therapy can efficiently clear organic chemicals, drugs and heavy metals from the body. Sauna improves microcirculation and blood supply to constricted areas. It also stimulates the production of harmones.
- Ease Joint Pain and stiffness : Saunas can ease the joint pain, muscular-skeletal ailments, Muscle and tissue injuries with its penetrating heat properties.
- Removes toxins and mineral waste : Sweating in an Sauna can help to detoxify the body of harmful impurities, heavy metals, acids, Sodium, Nicotine, Alcohol and many more substances.
- Improves Skin Conditions : Saunas increase blood and nutrient supply to the capillaries through increased blood circulation which leaves the skin glowing and fresh after the infrared Sauna session. The expulsion of toxins also help to keep the skin looking youthful and vibrant. The Sauna may also relieve acne and give improved skin tone, colour and elasticity.
- Strengthens the immune system : When the body's core temperature increases an artificial fever is induced. As the body thinks it has a fever its production of White Blood Cells increases, improving the body's over all resistance to foreign viruses.
- Reduces stress and fatigue : When sitting back in the radiant heat of the Sauna, stress and tension melts away. After a session in Sauna, you will feel refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated.
Our Sauna can be customized to suit your space, budget and taste requirements. The outstanding construction surpasses your expectations every time you unwind in your Sauna and ensures an ideal and safe environment. Fine craftsmanship and superior material used produce Saunas that are cool to touch, resistant to distortion, shrinking, discoloration and corrosion.
- Space saving Sauna generator, can be wall mounted.
- Adjustable timer personalizes the Sauna duration.
- Thermostatic temperature control enables comfort setting.
- Large capacity rock container
- Minimal temperature fluctuations.
- Igneous Dolerite rock withstand rapid heating and cooling.
- Made from tough, heat resistant timber. (Pru.../Pine wood)
- Wide Sauna benches with contoured back rests and head rests.
- Sections fit to precision.
- Adequate ventilation with proper air inlet and outlets.
- Thermally insulated walls and roof.
- Stainless steel heating elements.
- Special thermo-flocking exterior finish.
- Triple-wall construction for cool-to-the-touch surface.
- On/off display light indicates mode of operation.
- Profiled, ergonomic grip-track knobs for easy use.
- Shower before you use a sauna at least towel off if you cannot take a shower. Our bodies collect all kinds of toxin from products we use everyday such as lotion, makeup, soap, and body care products. Showering off before entering into your sauna will help that much more to rid your body of the toxins in accumulates.
- Drink plenty of water or isotonic drinks before entering your sauna or bring some water in with you. An isotonic drink is a drink that replaces fluid lost as you sweat and it provides a boost of carbohydrates.
- Wait for 1 or 2 hours after you eat. In sauna your body will heat up which moves your blood toward your skin. If you use a sauna immediately after meal, your food will remain undigested. This could cause nausea.
- On completion take a shower with cool water. After taking Sauna Bath, properly cool down before taking a cold plunge. When entering a pool, enter gradually rather than jumping in. Let you body adjust to the temperature change to avoid a big shock.
- Sit on a towel. It will help you feel much more sanitized.
- Carry an extra towel to wipe off with. Putting a towel over your head can help with the heat around your face if you're sensitive that way.
- Cover you private parts when using a sauna in public.
- Take a watch so you can keep track of your time as you use a sauna or have some way of telling how long you've been in your sauna.
- A person should never take alcohol or use cocaine when you use a sauna. Entering sauna after a
- hangover or drinking heavily can undoubtedly create health risks.
- Don't shave in your sauna. This may be a personal consideration but for hygiene purposes it wouldn't be considered wise to shave as you use a sauna.
- Don't use soaps or lotions after your infrared sauna session. By not using soaps or lotions allows your skin to complete the toxin removal more effectively after your use of a sauna and you'll find that your skin will be quite supple and lotions will not be necessary.